A Little Help for Our Friends - Tax Day Cometh

Procrastinators, you know who you are. You have one week before your return is due. We are in the business of motivation. We are happy to share tips.
This could be the most stressful week of the year for some of us: 7 days until your tax return and possibly payment is due, We hear the sighing and complaining from our procrastinators over here. 
Take heart, this too shall pass. 
We are happy to share some motivational advice - and DJ Lee Dyson's Tax Day Playlist.
Read on and SMILE.

Janet Elkins:
"The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success"
- Anyone who knows me has heard me speak about perseverance .. maybe even too often? But I do feel that life is filled with boulders that need to be removed and that to survive, one needs determination and tenacity.

Alisa Walsh: 
Always a good fallback for me is a good ol' fashioned sports motivational quote and none better than a comparison to my fave, America’s favorite pastime.
In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened. Tommy Lasorda

Elisabeth Brazil:
I saw the following on a sign in a store once (that is now a photo on my phone) and it really spoke to me: “Promise me you will not spend so much time treading water and trying to keep your head above the waves that you forget, truly forget, how much you have always loved to swim.” Gregson.
For me, this is my reminder to keep moving forward, keep pursuing my dreams and goals as well as the adventures that life brings that add to the quality and quantity of one’s world. I want to be one of those women that looks back, laughs and says, Yes I did it and oh what a blast!
__________________________________________
Now, just in case you don't consider tax return preparation a blast: pump up your adrenaline, get the endorphins going, get up and dance to DJ Lee Dyson's "SONGS FOR TAX DAY" Playlist.


Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day