We Are "HAPPY"!


Our favorite Oscar Moment: Pharrell Williams performing "Happy"! Can it get any more infectious?! Pharrell Williams got even Meryl Streep to shimmy her shoulders! Now that's the kind of motivational, blow-the-roof-off-the-hall kind of song and choreography we all love to use to get a group of guests going. We are willing to bet that "Happy" will go down in event sound track history.



DJ Matt Cornwall: “Happy” has been the #1 song requested by everyone - young and old alike -whenever I dj any event anywhere for the last month now! I attribute part of this, in addition to the song’s highly infectious upbeat rhythm and Motown feel, to it’s message. How refreshing is it for a pop star to simply celebrate being happy in a song?! I’m not kidding when I tell you that literally everyone runs to the dance floor when I play this song! As a DJ, I love and truly cherish those rare songs that uplift unite and empower people and allow them to celebrate life together and “Happy” has got to be one of the best examples of this, I’ve ever heard : ) Hurray for Pharrell, let’s be happy!”

We couldn't agree more!
Happy Monday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day