Music Tools: We Energized a Sales Force with this Tune!

Dear Friends,

We just had one of those powerful moments related to a musical experience that we think is worth sharing with our industry.

Ted Bowers and team started the year in Dallas, Texas, producing a product launch and sales training event in the medical industry for 350 guests.

Marcelo Cruz created playlists for all the sessions for the 5-days-long event. In one case a very motivational song was needed as a musical tool to energize the sales force.

Marcelo: "The product launch had an interesting twist during the presentation as the brand manager shared the lyrics of Baba O'Riley with the sales force. As he read each line he connected it to their mission and the selling of the item:
Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

It was incredibly effective and captured everyone's attention. As they left the ballroom we played Baba O'Riley loudly through the speakers, energizing the team. This song has musically held up for over 40 years!""

So, here's The Who to get you through the week!


Hopefully bad winter weather and cancelled flights won't get in your way!
I am sending you all "warm" wishes, literally!

Janet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day