Monday Music: We Are Letting The Good Times Roll!

Dear Friends,

"What I'm gonna do to you - I betcha like it" - Troy "Shorty Trombone" Andrews will get you going this morning!
 DJ Matt caught the bug in New Orleans where our team just let the good times roll in the French Quarter.



"Eventworks and I just wrapped up a great week in my favorite of all music meccas, New Orleans. As if that doesn't get any better for yours truly, I was also the opening act for "Nola's" new reigning King of jazz/funk/rock/hiphop… or simply, the "New Orleans Sound" as I like to call it ! Troy Andrews, aka "Shorty Trombone", began his musical career at the tender age of 6, playing trombone, and he hasn't stopped since, playing for the past 25 years with the Neville Brothers and performing as the featured member of Lenny Kravitz's horn section.  He has been touted as one of New Orleans' greatest music stars ! As I always like to say: "keep it funky and nobody gets bored." See you on the dance floor!  ~ DJ Matt Cornwall

Wishing you an energized week!
Janet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day