Confessions of a DJ! Discover New Music from Austria

Dear Friends,

You may wonder what Austria can deliver in terms of music - but then please remember that the musical genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart hailed from Salzburg. No wonder that DJ Matt Cornwall keeps an ear on the country.




"As a DJ (and for as many years as I have been one now... don't ask!~ ; ) many people ask me the same question over and over which is this: "what kind of music do you like? " My answer is this : I play for many different groups of people, and one of the trickiest aspects of being the kind of DJ that plays for literally everyone is finding common ground. I tell people I'm a fan of only one kind music … good music ; ) I love it all, and listen to literally every genre, but it has to be really good, mainly meaning for me, original, authentic and often different from the others. 
Austrian musician Parov Stelar has taken over the global music scene like a phantom in recent years. His retro-influenced music is born out of an aura of elegance, wickedness and pure energy. Inspired by styles and samples from the most varying of genres (soul, pop, jazz and swing) and combined with modern beats and grooves, he creates an incomparable and peerless sound and has achieved an enormous fan base, making his music both popular and recognizable anywhere I play it. WARNING : this music contains highly infectious feel good beats! ; ) enjoy. " DJ Mattt Cornwall

Ja, Servus! Wishing you a great week!
Janet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day