Wishing Our Brynne Price a Very Happy Birthday This Week!

Dear Friends!

Let's hear it for our event coordinator Brynne Price who will celebrate her birthday this coming Friday!
It's an EventWorks tradition that the birthday person of the week gets to chose a song.
Brynne: "Okay, well, asking me to choose a favorite song is like asking me to pick between my children.  My favorite band IN THE WORLD EVER is Switchfoot but I can’t bear to pick one song over another, so for the sake of simplicity, I will go with an oldie but a goodie – Drive by Incubus – because I am seeing them live along with Linkin Park the day after my birthday :-) "




"I dedicate this Birthday jam to one of the sweetest gals in the event biz! I'm not surprised by her excellent choice of songs, as I have long been a big fan of Incubus, and in particular, this song. This is one band that never manages to let down, mainly due to their highly skilled talent as musicians and performers, utilizing elements from a variety of styles and genres including alternative rock, funk, jazz, metal, techno, trip hop and more. Rock on Brynne!"
: ) DJ Matt Cornwall

Indeed, Rock On! Brynne, we wish you a Happy Birthday and a wonderful time at the concert!

And a happy short week to all!
Janet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day