Happy Birthday, Ted! Here is Your Song!

Dear Friends,

Ted Bowers likes to concentrate on the latest technology but we did see him rocking out to EWF during our Hooray L.A. event last April. So it comes as no surprise that Ted has a birthday song wish. We love the combination of music and wry humor - very "Ted"!
Ted: "I always live for today and look forward to tomorrow, but on my birthday I like to look back and today I’m reflecting back on several decades of Rap music!"



"What Spin magazine once described as a "rapidly becoming Time-Life collection called 'house paaarrrrtaaaay," I'd like to describe Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake's "History of Rap" as stamina, wit, talent, talent, a dash more talent, poise, brains, muscle, savvy schtick and really Broadway seaworthy! Who's with me? "The History of Rap" the Musical, starring those two… (I will now patiently wait for my check in the mail and also celebrate the Birthday of Ted Bowers and rejoice in his excellent music selection! Word YO !" : ) ~ DJ Matt Cornwall


Ted, we wish you all a wonderful time on September 19th! Celebrate!
Very Happy Birthday!
From everyone at EventWorks
and
Janet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day