Everyday Is The 4th of July!

Dear Friends,
We weren't quite sure whether this week warrants any blog posts since we are all thinking about BBQ and fireworks - but DJ Matt convinced us to celebrate Independence Day musically with a great Summer tune.





"Well, call me corny.. (it wouldn't be the first time and my last name is Cornwall after all! ) I thought about posting songs most known for or with the title "4th of July " in them,  and most of them frankly don't quite light my fireworks that much if you get my drift : ) I'm a huge 70's lover at heart, and this particular song has always held a special place in it for all things Summer. This particular version of "Saturday In The Park" live in 1973, to me, is ample evidence of the sheer wattage and brilliance so many big bands of that decade were equipped with. If Chicago declares "everyday's a 4th of July" I think they've earned the right to represent this mighty little blog on the 4th, and to be played at whatever festivity you're at! 
Happiest! ~ DJ Matt Cornwall "


Wishing you a great holiday!
Janet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day