We are getting ready for The Special Event Conference 2018.
Janet and Alisa are putting final touches on their seminars.
We look forward to meeting you at TSE 2018 next week.
We would love to see you in person.
Please email us:
1)Tips on Creating a Sales Strategy 2)Taking Control of Demanding Customers 3)Creating a winning sales presentation 4)Characteristics of a Successful Sales Person
Earn 1.5 clock hour toward your CMP certification or re-certification in Domain I: Marketing
Aaron Kaufman, CSEP / Moderator
Bobby Dutton, Director / Panelist
Alisa Walsh, Director of Business Development / Panelist
Tuesday, 01/30/2018: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Session Number: B08
Business & Professional Development
Meet some of the industry's top millennials, learn how they define success, the strategy that takes them there, and how they are shaping the future of the industry.
- Learn how modern communication can boost agility and lead to better results, faster.
- Learn how to define your own success, and pursue it strategically.
- How veterans can learn to work with millennials and how to can adapt their work style to match the ever changing industry
- Creating the new RFP - reenergizing an old process
- Importance of personal branding and breaking the barriers of expectations
- What the future of the events industry looks like from the next generation's perspective
Earn 1.5 clock hour toward your CMP certification or re-certification in Domain G: Meeting or Event Design
We are proud to be Gala Award Nominees.
Let us celebrate.
Thursday, 02/01/2018: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Room: Great Hall A
Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center/The Great Hall
Event Details: Awards Celebration
Event Chair: Scott Frankel, President, Animatic Media, LLC
Rate: Free Admission to All Attendees
Join us as we celebrate the industry's best who produced spectacular events over the past year. The Special Events magazine's advisory board selects events that raise the bar for innovation. Find out who takes top honors at this year's ceremony.
Thank you for reading! See you in New Orleans.