EventWorks, Inc. Announces Leadership Changes And A New Role For Alisa Walsh

We are happy to announce that ALISA WALSH has joined Ted Bowers as Co-Owner of EventWorks, Inc.
Alisa steps into Janet Elkins' role of President, assuming the full responsibilities of this position.

Alisa joined EventWorks in January 2016 as Director of Business Development. She brings 4 years with the company and 14 years of professional experience in the event and hospitality industry to her new role.

Janet Elkins: "Many of you know that I had been looking for a perfect match to take on my part at EventWorks. We found that person with Alisa. I am proud of my achievements over 30+ years at the helm of the company but I am also very happy to scale back my work life and apply my skills in new personal adventures. Alisa and I have worked together closely over the last 4 years, with a seamless transition already in mind. I am absolutely confident in her readiness."

Janet was honored as the MPI Supplier of the Year, the Lifetime Achievement Award from The Special Event and Hall of Fame from Event Solutions.

Ted Bowers: "Alisa has been an integral part of EventWorks since 2016 and the move into her new role feels very organic now. We are a strong team and we know that our clients appreciate the stability we create in our work-flow. While her title is new this year, she has already been taking on increasing obligations and duties to prepare for her new role."

Alisa Walsh: "I am thrilled to work in this new, enhanced capacity with EventWorks and to make a long term commitment to the company. Having Ted and Janet both as my mentors in this process is a gift I am grateful for. Our great work relationship gives us the basis and mutual trust to forge ahead with all the exciting changes within EW as we evolve and refocus our work in the ever changing event industry at this time. We are looking forward to an exciting year of successful events for our clients."


Alisa can be reached at awalsh@eventworks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Site Report from The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood

Inspiration: The Red Line and Elements - Art Projects by Doron Gazit

Our Floral Designer Rebecca Motus featured on ABC's The Bachelor on Valentine's Day